Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lyon (Saturday Brunch)

February 15, 2014

Visiting Lyon Restaurant for its Saturday brunch is never a bad choice. It was my second time going here and I had the same wonderful experience as I had last time. The menu was slightly different from the last time.

This buffet brunch is nothing like any other buffet in Jakarta. Probably this is the only hotel buffet with a fine dining service in Jakarta (correct me if i'm wrong). The waitresses would take your orders from the small menu on your table, and you can just order as many as you like and it will be served by the waitresses to your table.

You can also go to the hot corners which they serve fresh oysters, salad, fresh seafood, and cheese.
The food here are exceptional, apart from it being an expensive brunch, this is the place that I wanna spend every Saturday of my life (hahahaha :p).

Enough said, just look at the pictures yourself:


Foi Gras

Egg Florentine



Scallop

Risotto


Grilled Angus Beef Tenderloin

Quinoa, Fresh Fruit and Vegetables

Another Foi Gras :p

I went here with my girlfriend to celebrate valentine. It costed me around Rp. 450.000,- /  person included tax and service.

Rate: 9/10
Price: $$$$


Lyon Jakarta
Jalan M.H. Thamrin Po Box 3392, Jakarta, Java 10310, Indonesia
Phone number: Mandarin Oriental: +62-21 2993 8888
Opening hours:
From Monday to Sunday (on Saturday, brunch only):
Lunch: 11:30am–2:30pm
Dinner: 6:30pm–10:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment