Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Entrada RestoBar

January 4, 2014

On Saturday afternoon, my girlfriend and I visited Entrada Restobar, located in SCBD for the first time. Just a heads up, they're closed on Sundays so be sure to visit Monday-Saturday.

When we stepped into the restaurant we were in a bit of a shock because there were only two other people eating there. Interior wise; Beautiful stained glass windows, tiles that scream out 'Spain', wooden tables and chairs, colour-blocked walls, natural light seeping in from all directions. With that said though, it would definitely look a lot nicer at night.
Here's the interior:





Here's the review:

Sauteed Beef Tenderloin
Rp. 65.000,-
I love this Beef Tenderloin, the garlic and oil sauce were excellently matched the tenderness of the beef. I'd say this was the highlight of the tapas.

Sauteed Garlic Mushroom
Rp. Rp. 35.000,-
Pretty good tapas. I wouldn't pick this again the next time I visit this place.

Black and White Calamari Frietters
Rp. 48.000,-
Basically just calamari fried in black ink flour. Looks frightening, tastes just like fried calamari.

Beef Taco Spring Roll
Rp. 45.000,-
The spring roll wasn't that nice, but the two accompanying sauces made it worthwhile. 

Linguini Carbonara (Turkey Bacon)
Rp. 70.000,-
Good Pasta. I really didn't expect that the pasta would turned out to be this good. Since it's a spanish restaurant. Not too creamy, delicious.


Overall it was a pleasant lunch. I'd definitely come back here again to try the other tapas that I haven't tried and probably come here at night to experience a different ambience. I can imagine them playing more lively music then.

Rate: 8/10
Price: $$$

Entrada Restobar
Ground Floor Tower E of 18 Parc SCBD
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav 52-53
Jakarta 12190, Indonesia
Tel: 021 5153121/22
Fax: 021 5153070

No comments:

Post a Comment