Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Holy Gyu

February 2, 2014

This was my second time trying holy gyu. First time was great, that's why I came back here again for the 2nd time. Guess what, it was still great.

This restaurant serves Japanese style steak and it's owned by the same group who manages Loobie and Holy Cow. So if you like holy cow, you'd definitely like this new variation of steak serves in Japanese sauce.

The meat was tender and everything served was really good. I wouldn't say it was exceptional, but it was really great for the price.
Ranging from Rp. 100.000,- to around Rp. 250.000,- per meal, I'd say this is a real value for money restaurant.

As for the price written down under the image, I think it was around that price when I went there last time. ( I wrote this post in March, sorry :p)

Wagyu Tan
Rp. 125.000,-

Wagyu Shortrib Boneless
Rp. 142.000,-

Both of the meal were good. But if I were to pick which one was the best, I'd go for the short rib boneless anytime of the day. We also had the free tiramisu dessert by posting a post on twitter or path, but obviously I deleted the post after showing it. The tiramisu on the other hand, maybe because it was free, it was a disaster. Don't bother getting it for free or even pay for it.

Overall, it was a great lunch and I'd definitely come back for a good value for money japanese style steak.



Rate: 7.5/10
Price: $$



Holy Gyu
Jl. Panglima Polim V No. 21
Kebayoran Baru
South Jakarta
Ph. +6221 97990370
Opening hours: 11am - 2pm, 5 - 10pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment