Sunday, December 15, 2013

White Hunter

Saturday, 14 December 2013

My second blog about another exceptional restaurant in Jakarta.

Last saturday, it was raining really hard, and the only good places in Jakarta when it's raining like crazy are malls. So my girlfriend and I decided to go to Gandaria City and eat at white hunter.

Interior:


Here's what we ordered:



White Hunter Ribs Jumbo
with hunter sauce + wedges and mashed potato
Rp. 295.000,-
It was my third visit to White Hunter, we always order the White Hunter Ribs with hunter sauce. I'd say this is the best ribs in Jakarta. I've tried the ribs in Carnivore Restaurant@PIK and Tony Romas@PX and Senayan, and several other places, but this is definitely on top of  the list of any ribs I've ever tried in Jakarta. The jumbo size was too big for me and my girlfriend, I'd say it would be best to be eaten for 3 people.


Wild Honey Pesto
Spaghetti with honey basil leave, matsunoni, parmesan cheese, fresh garlic, prawn and olive oil
Rp. 55.000,- (if i'm not mistaken)
(pic above taken from their website, I forgot to take a picture of the food because I was too hungry and already ate half of it when I realized that I haven't taken a picture of the pasta)
It's just an average pasta, nothing special in this pasta. But if you're hungry it might be delicious. :p

Rates: 8/10 (must go if you're craving good ribs)
Price: $$$$ (prices above are before tax and service)

Location: 
Jalan Sultan Iskandar Muda No.30, Jakarta Selatan
Kota Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12240, Indonesia
Ph: +6221 29053018

*Comments are based on my taste-buds. Experience may vary.



No comments:

Post a Comment