Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Koultura Coffee

February 08, 2014

On saturday morning, I visited this place for the first time. I've been wanting to go there for quite awhile but for some matters, today is finally the day.
I tried the breakfast and hot chocolate, coz I'm not a coffee guy.

Here's the pictures:

Hot Chocolate
Rp. 27.000,-
One of the best hot chocolate i've ever tried. 

Egg Florentine

Egg Florentine
Rp. 40.000,-
This was just another common Eggs Benedict. Like what I've heard from my friends, this place is a really good coffee place. Well, I've tasted it myself and yes, only go to this place for the drinks.

Overall, it was a decent brunch or breakfast place. Good place to drink and chill, but definitely not the place you want to have a large meal.

Rate: 7/10
Price: $$


Koultura Coffee
Jl. Taman Ratu Raya Blok AA2 No. 33
Operating Hours: 7 Days a Week, 9:00 - 22:00
Phone: 021 29520310


No comments:

Post a Comment